Buying a New Home?
Let the Naples Home Team experts guide you through the process...here's why:
Thinking of buying a new home in southwest Florida? There are many options and lifestyles to choose from. A few of the Naples area's new home opportunities are listed below. Outside of the fact that everything is - new...some of the advantages to consider when buying new are:
- You get to choose the home, the lot, the finishes and the appointments that work best for you.
- You enjoy the latest quality, up-to-date code, and building materials all combined with the traditional value you want in a home.
- Pre-construction can often save you money up front as prices in new developments almost always increase before build out.
- You are protected by the builder's and other third party warranties.
In order to make the most of your new home search…use an experienced REALTOR. Did you know that…
- Builder sales reps represent the builder’s best interests, not yours? They will do what is best for the builder.
- Your agent represents ONLY you! They can help you negotiate the best price, ask for incentives and upgrades at no additional cost to you, and provide guidance and advice that is in YOUR best interest, not the builders!
- Certain areas of a community may offer better resale values than others? Only an experienced agent will point this out – not the builder’s rep.
- It costs you nothing to use a real estate agent during this process? Agent compensation is always built into the builder’s marketing programs - it NEVER affects the price of your home.
Please remember, when you visit the builder’s sales center, it is important to go there IN PERSON with your real estate agent BEFORE you register your information with the builder. This will insure that you are properly and personally represented by an experienced REALTOR who is in your corner.
Some of Our Featured New Developments